IPS E.MAX® System
- IPS e.max is a lithium disilicate ceramic which can be milled (IPS e.max CAD) or pressed (IPS e.max Press) using Enhanced CEREC®software and the Sirona inLab®MC XL milling machine.
- Addresses the demand for all-ceramic aesthetic crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays
- Exhibit a precision fit, flawless contacts, and the look of natural dentition
- Superior strength of 360-400MPa
- Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) restorations are composed of conventional silver and gold-colored alloys, ranging from PFM Non-Precious, Semi-precious (Noble) and High Noble metal
- These traditional crowns and bridges give way to stress-relieving qualities for dependable, predictable results
- Can be used for simple to advanced restorative combination cases anywhere in the mouth